RSS feeds in the directory: 2797
Added today: 0
Added yesterday: 0
The Church of the Holy spirit in Rohatyn by another name Rogatin Holy spirit the Church is a wooden Church in the town of Rohatyn, Ivano-Frankivsk region, as well as a monument of folk architecture and monumental art of national importance. Today used as a Museum.
In the center of Ivano-Frankivsk region is one of the few remaining town halls in Ukraine, built in the style of functionalism, we can see it in the Market Square. In 1672 it was a wooden building-stone, in 1662 Andrzej Potocki had the intention to build a town hall. The building began its history in 1928, then ended in 1935, it was restored.
Fortification called Chervonogorod castle, in the first half of the nineteenth century. already rebuilt the Palace, located in the tract Red near the village Nyrkov zalishchyky district, Ternopil region, on a steep hill in the deep basin of the river It that in this place creates a nearly closed loop.
Rakovets castle is an architectural monument of national importance, the construction of the XVII century, situated in the village of Rakovets Dolyna district, Ivano-Frankivsk region. In the middle of XVII century was built Galicia pdesim Wojciech Dominik Brewskis, and in 1660 the building was completed.
The Church of the Immaculate Conception of the blessed virgin Mary is located in Dolyna district, Ivano-Frankivsk region. Is considered a monument of architecture of national significance the 18th century in late Baroque style. During 1745-1769 years was Spongano this temple, by order of Nicholas Basil Potocki. The place is considered the first joint work of two artists, and one of the most valuable of Petrobaltic monuments.
Fortress 13-18 century under the name of the Khotyn fortress is located in the city of Khotyn, on the Dnieper, Chernivtsi region, Ukraine. Today its territory is the State historical-architectural reserve “Khotyn fortress”. One of the seven wonders of Ukraine. Construction began in 1250, and ended 1340, established by Prince Vladimir Svyatoslavich.
The Residence of metropolitans of Bukovina and Dalmatia – is considered an architectural masterpiece of Western Ukraine, August 24, 1963 declared a monument of architecture of national importance, located in the city of Chernivtsi. Today Chernivtsi national University named after Yuriy Fedkovych, got to “Seven wonders of Ukraine: castles, fortresses, palaces”. The residence features marble room, the red room, blue room, green room, the Seminary building, monastery building, the arboretum and residencies Moore.
The world of the spiritual and historical center of the old believers bila krynytsya village glybotskyy district, Chernivtsi region, 18 km V regional center (highway T 2636), close to the border with Romania bila krynytsya – Climos. 1996 bila krynytsya took the world of the old believers ' Cathedral, was formed in 1760-1780 years. A small village on the border with Romania is famous for the fact that here in 1846 October 28, was restored Tracinda hierarchy.
State historical and cultural reserve nahuyevychi – located in Drohobych district, Lviv region, on March 10, 1994 at home of Ivan Franko, the structure comprises: the estate of the parents of the writer's Museum. Franco, a sculptural composition “Ivan Franko and world literature”, art-memorial complex “the Path of Ivan Franko”. The HOMESTEAD of the parents of the writer embellished things of life, dishes, clothing, time of Ivan Franko, also stores valuable family heirlooms Francs, such as: baby cot, a mirror in a wooden frame, Misnik; etc.
Barsky garden – a local landmark landscape art, is located in Kelmenetsky district of Chernivtsi region. His territories are rare trees that can be distinguished: the false orange and sycamore Ukrainian, as well as remnants of landscape architecture. A local landmark located in Grusch, in naviscope meadows place in the tract Shaft shaft remains.
The Museum of Pysanka painting or Museum “Pysanka” (unofficial name) is located in the city of Kolomyia, Ivano-Frankivsk region. Now the Museum's collection of 6,000 Easter eggs from different regions of Ukraine and countries of the world. The Museum was officially opened on 26 October 1987 in Kolomyia the Church of the Holy Annunciation. Based on the collection of Easter eggs in Kolomyia Museum. According to the votes of Internet users, the Museum came to the Seven wonders of Ukraine.
Urban-type Settlement Verkhovyna stabilos and has become a popular destination among tourists, it is through the private Museum of Roman Kumlika. Visiting the Museum, you will have a sense of mystery and secrets, and for good reason, because in his heart you will find interesting items of Hutsul life, will see weslie Hutsul clothes, painted plates, coins, locks, axes, as well as the whole collection of musical instruments.
Pniv castle is clearly visible from the foot of Stragari, which is located in Stumps Nadvirna district, Ivano-Frankivsk region. The castle was built in the place where the Carpathian mountains on a wedge into the foothills, and is near Stragari. Strager has two peaks, when using her biceps peak, held the ancient trade route. The construction of the castle quite well planned and thought through fortification.
Manyava skete Orthodox monastery in existence since 1606, the founder of job knyahynytskym. Located near the village of Manyava Bogorodchany district, Ivano-Frankivsk region. 1621 in Manyava defended the inhabitants of the surrounding CL during the attacks of the Turks and Tatars, when this monastery was a stone Moore with three defensive towers. Under the reforms of Emperor Joseph II, was closed by the Austrian government. Manyava was famous for the main iconostasis, which was created by a Ukrainian painter job Kondzelevych.
Stone Rich girl with a different name Fossilized Rich girl or Enchanted Rock is a unique place is a geological nature monument of the local value, in Pokuttya-Bukovyna Carpathians, is situated on the right slope of the valley of the river Putila, near the village of Ust-Putyla Putyla Raion, Chernivtsi oblast. The total height of 22 m, the maximum almost 30 m, folding of Sandstone.