RSS feeds in the directory: 374
Added today: 0
Added yesterday: 0
Tomorrow marks one year since the signing of the 2nd version of the Minsk agreements. It is appropriate to look at that from a signed for the year was made that was signed by Kuchma, Zurabov, Tagliavini, Zakharchenko and Plotnitsky.
the Complex of measures on implementation of the Minsk agreements
1. Immediate and comprehensive ceasefire in certain districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions of Ukraine and its strict implementation starting from 00: 00 (Kyiv time) February 15, 2015.
the Fire was not stopped neither then nor in the course of a year or a year later. On the border with Ukraine is still at war, which changes its intensity from vallecrosia evening of the attacks, before serious clashes for individual settlements. For 2015 these were - Spartacus, Marinka, New Type, Starognatovk, Shirokino and
2. The withdrawal of all heavy weapons by both parties at equal distances to create a security zone width at least 50 km from each other for artillery systems of caliber 100 mm and more, a security zone width 70 km for MLRS and 140 km wide for MLRS "Tornado-S", "Uragan", "Smerch" and tactical missile systems "Point" (Tochka U):
— for the Ukrainian troops from the actual line of contact;
— for the armed formations of certain areas of Donetsk and Lugansk regions of Ukraine: from the line of contact according to the Minsk Memorandum of 19 September 2014
the Withdrawal of the above heavy weapons must begin no later than second day after ceasefire and to be completed within 14 days.
This process will contribute to the OSCE supported the Tripartite liaison group.
vooruzheny Heavy caliber more than 100 mm has not been fully allocated, which periodically manifests itself in the facts of the use of artillery or flashing on the front line of tanks. About the withdrawal of weapons with a caliber less than 100 mm and does talk inconvenient, subject to daily mortar attacks on several sites of the front line. The only thing that can be noted in a positive sense, after a year of little to no use in firing of MLRS.
3. To ensure effective monitoring and verification of ceasefire and withdrawal of heavy weapons by the OSCE from the first day of withdrawal with all necessary technical means, including satellites, UAVs, radar systems, etc.
As shown, the OSCE is unable to monitor the movement of heavy machinery and artillery, limited to the statement that the parties deem appropriate for the OSCE to show. With the availability of satellites and UAVs, with the front line side occasionally move heavy equipment and are seeking various ways to ignore this item, like the proverbial "wheel", when artillery and MLRS are discharged to the rear under the camera of the OSCE observers, and then do a detour and return to spare, or even the same positions in the front line. On both sides there are "firemen" with a high degree of readiness for promotion to the front line of the areas of concentration.
4. On the first day following the withdrawal to begin a dialogue on the modalities of conducting local elections in accordance with Ukrainian legislation and the Law of Ukraine "On temporary order of local government in certain districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions", and also about the future mode of these areas on the basis of the act.
shall Immediately, not later than 30 days from the date of signing of this document, to adopt the resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine indicating the territories covered by the special regime in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On temporary order of local government in certain districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions" based on the line fixed in Minsk Memorandum of 19 September 2014
the Procedure of local self-government in the Donbass has not been determined, because Ukraine was not accordingly changed legislation and the people's Republic had no influence on the modality of the statements of Kiev about how it is in the Donbass elections are to take place (all of the republics were rejected or not even considered). The law specifying the territory was adopted, but ran into an incident debaltseve, which until September 19, 2014 controlled by the APU, but shortly after the signing of the Minsk agreements was released VSN, due to which Ukraine thinks that in Debaltsevo the Ukrainian laws apply, while in the DNR and LC debaltseve consider it their (that is an important issue including the discussion on the order of elections in the Donbas).
5. To ensure pardon and Amnesty by the enactment of a law prohibiting the prosecution and punishment of persons in connection with events that took place in certain districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions of Ukraine.
the Amnesty Law has not been adopted and moreover, the representatives of Ukraine constantly declared, that will not pass a law.
6. To secure the release and exchange of all hostages and illegally detained persons based on the principle "all for all". This process should be completed at latest on fifth day after challenge.
Exchange "all for all" has not happened, although occasionally were single exchanges of groups of prisoners of war, which however was conducted without the Minsk agreements.
7. To ensure safe access, delivery, storage and distribution of humanitarian assistance to the needy on the basis of international mechanism.
given the continuing blockade of humanitarian assistance is rather in spite of, not because of international arrangements. The Russian Federation as before economically supports the Donbass, and "white convoys", as I went without much regard to the protests of Ukraine, and continue to drive. Ukraine, nothing but the visibility of monitoring these shipments so nothing has been able to achieve in terms of control over the delivery of humanitarian cargoes to Donbas. Due to this play because of the blockade and periodic stops the supply of humanitarian aid from Akhmetov.
8. The definition of modalities of full recovery of socio-economic relations, including social transfers, such as pensions and other payments (receipts and income, timely payment of all utility bills, renewal of taxation within the legal framework of Ukraine).
this purpose Ukraine regain control segment of its banking system in conflict-affected areas, and, possibly, will create an international mechanism to facilitate such transfers.
During the past year the economic blockade of Donbass is not only not removed but rather intensified, and there are trends to further overlapping of economic ties between LDNR and Ukraine. The banking system of Ukraine in LDNR has not been restored.
9. The restoration of full control over the state border by the Ukrainian government throughout the conflict zone, which should begin on the first day after local elections and be completed after a comprehensive political settlement (local elections in certain districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions on the basis of the law of Ukraine and constitutional reform) by the end of 2015, subject to fulfilment of point 11 – in consultations and in agreement with representatives of certain districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions in the framework of the Trilateral Contact group.
since none of the political settlement did not happen, then no border Ukraine has naturally not received.
10. The withdrawal of all foreign armed formations, military equipment and mercenaries from the territory of Ukraine under OSCE supervision. Disarmament of all illegal groups.
the same was done - some of the mercenaries were legalized in parts of NSU, interior Ministry and armed forces, and some still is on the front line without any legalization, like those Chechens vooyusche on the side of the APU. Our volunteers from Russia and those who went to Donbass to fight for money, legalized through the structure of the army corps. In both cases, the OSCE monitors practically nothing.
11. The constitutional reform in Ukraine with the entry into force by the end of the year 2015 new Constitution, involving as a key element of decentralization (taking into account peculiarities of individual regions of Donetsk and Lugansk regions, agreed with representatives of these districts), as well as adopting permanent legislation on the special status of separate districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions in accordance with the measures specified in note 1, until the end of 2015.
the Constitutional reform of Ukraine is deliberately sabotaged by Kiev, which renders meaningless any talk of political settlement.
On the basis of the law of Ukraine "On temporary order of local government in certain districts of Donetsk and Luhansk regions" the questions regarding local elections will be discussed and agreed upon with representatives of certain districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions in the framework of the Trilateral Contact group. Elections will be held in compliance with the relevant standards of the OSCE in monitoring by the OSCE / ODIHR.
the elections in DND and LNR none of them did not agree, so the Republic a year after the signing of the agreements threaten to hold their own without coordination with Ukraine.
13. To intensify the work of the Trilateral Contact group including through the establishment of working groups on the implementation of the relevant aspects of the Minsk agreements. They will reflect the composition of the Trilateral Contact group.
note 1. Such measures in accordance with the Law "On special order of local government in certain districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions," include the following:
— exemption from punishment, harassment and discrimination of individuals associated with the events that took place in certain districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions;
— the right to linguistic self-determination;
— participation of local governments in the appointment of heads of prosecutors and courts in certain districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions;
— possibility for Central Executive authorities to conclude with the relevant local authorities agreements on economic, social and cultural development of individual regions of Donetsk and Lugansk regions;
— the state shall support socio-economic development of individual regions of Donetsk and Lugansk regions;
— support from the Central authorities cross-border cooperation in particular districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions with regions of the Russian Federation;
— the establishment of the people's police units by decision of local councils to maintain public order in certain districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions;
— powers of local Council deputies and officers elected in early elections appointed by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine by this law cannot be terminated.
To the power of the previous political deadlock at the points of the Minsk agreements, it was implemented only the creation of subgroups that discuss everything, but not anything from signed to implement in practice.
In General, a year after the signing of the 2nd version of the Minsk Agreements none of the provisions of these agreements were not fully implemented. Some moments of "military" items tried to implement in practice, but irreconcilable contradictions for political points, the implementation of the Minsk agreements in their entirety were doomed to failure.
during the year, and Ukraine, and LDNR, and the U.S., Russia, EU, UN, and OSCE have all argued that the Minsk agreement are the sole and uncontested path to peace, which however was never achieved.
Germany demanded from Ukraine to repay Russia 11.02.2016 at 07:35
Some numbers or how Ukraine put on the counter 10.02.2016 at 06:27
Chaotization of Ukraine is growing 04.02.2016 at 11:19
New news from Ukraine 21.01.2016 at 06:20
The flu goes to Ukraine with a scythe in his hands 15.01.2016 at 05:46
Dutch stumbling block Association of Ukraine and EU 13.01.2016 at 10:40
The plane Putin and cognitive dissonance "patriots" 13.01.2016 at 10:16
Why the IMF, in 2015 Ukraine gave less money than promised ? 11.01.2016 at 10:36
Ukraine enters a New year: "Everything is for sale!" 25.12.2015 at 08:20
Game is over: the European Union slammed the door on the negotiations on Ukraine 23.12.2015 at 06:14