Directory of RSS feeds
Statistics

RSS feeds in the directory: 2797

Added today: 0

Added yesterday: 0

Mass media / News

In the Kirov region completed work on the landscaping of pedestrian areas

News of Zakamsk 17.06.2016 at 15:50

News of the Kirov district of the city of Perm

A Popular place for Jogging inhabitants of the Kirov district has found new life. The construction work of footpaths along the street Kirovograd in borders from street to street Sysolsky Lipatov completed. Kirovogradskaya street runs along the shoreline of the river Kama in the vicinity of the beach and is a favorite place for Jogging and walking. In this area the contractors had to perform the largest of the planned this year volume of works on arrangement of pedestrian zones, 30% of the asphalt pavement had to build from scratch, the remaining 70% of the sidewalks were badly damaged. As reported in mku "the Accomplishment of the Kirov area" today, work ended at 10 of 11 sites.