Directory of RSS feeds

RSS feeds in the directory: 2797

Added today: 0

Added yesterday: 0

Company / Laws

Flooded the apartment what to do How to make a claim about the flooding of the apartments

Legal advice GDEADVOCAT.RU 27.07.2016 at 11:59

RSS feed legal advice, answers to questions asked by site visitors on various areas of law: criminal law, housing disputes, consumer protection, alimony, financial disputes, etc.

To Receive compensation after the flooding of the apartment is possible not only by the court. Often the situation can be handled by the pre-trial settlement of the dispute. In this case, it is first necessary to properly prepare a claim. It should be consistent with the abovementioned requirements and deadlines. If the perpetrators agree with the claims and the court do not want to go, just to satisfy all the claims and the situation will be resolved peacefully.

Read more →