RSS feeds in the directory: 374
Added today: 0
Added yesterday: 0
Just one goal in three matches and one point I managed to get the Italian giants in the opening matches of the group stage of the Champions League season 2017/2018. Let's start with the champion
Barcelona – Juventus 3:0 (1:0)
goals: Messi, 45, 69, Rakitic, 56
Juventus: Buffon, De sciglio (Sturaro, 41), Barzagli, Benatia, and Alex Sandro, Pjanic, Matuidi, Bentancourt (Bernardeschi, 63), Dibala, Costa, Higuain (Caligari, 87)
Warning Bentancourt, Barzagli, Pjanic, Caligari
Referee Damir Skomina (Slovenia). Barcelona. Camp Nou. 78 656 viewers
At the Catalan club was a super incentive to take revenge for the quarter-finals of last year's Champions League, where Juventus hosted Barcelona, with clean sheets in two matches. And they succeeded.
the head coach of Juventus Massimiliano Allegri:
- Our team did very well in the first half, but the highlights had to be implemented. We were punished for it with a goal at the end of the half. Oddly enough, but they scored all the goals after counterattacks, although after the first goal, it was necessary to guard. Barcelona have a player like Messi, who can decide the outcome of any match, but we are in the second half was to play better. We can't think about that at the camp Nou are you going to dominate, it just needs a different mentality (Official site UEFA)
the Juventus Miralem pjanić
- the First goal conceded by us was quite unnecessary, as the time approached the break. We played well in the first half and should have scored. In the second half we were worse, but don't panic as this is just a launch game. The game was attended by several players, although this is not an excuse. We need to learn from this and keep working in the same direction. The team needs to bounce back quickly from defeat. (UEFA's official website)
the Juventus Rodrigo Bentancourt:
- the Team is upset because of the defeat, but the guys gave everything. But this, apparently, was not enough. His game I'm happy. The Champions League is markedly different from the matches of the Copa Libertadores. Here and higher speed and better technology. (UEFA's official website)
a few interesting facts after this fight.
- Lionel Messi, who scored all and always for the first time in his career scored Buffon, and did it twice;
for the first time in its history Juventus lost their opening match of the group stage of the Champions League in 18 years of participation.
Let's wait for the second round, in which the multiple champion of Italy will take 27 Sep Greek "Olympiakos", which quite unexpectedly lost in Piraeus Portuguese "sporting" 2:3.
Roma – Atletico 0:0
Roma: Alisson, Perez, Manolas, Juan, Kolarov, Nainggolan (Pellegrini, 79), De Rossi, of Stratman, Deprel (Fazio, 68), Dzeko (El Shaarawy, 89), Perotti
Milorad Magic (Serbia). Rome. The Stadio Olimpico. 36 064 viewer
Briefly about this match we can say the following: "Roma" should be happy with a point earned. The Spanish club had a much more real chances for goals, but impregnable was a Brazilian goalkeeper, "wolves" Alisson. In the second round, the Romans have a trip to Azerbaijan, "Karabakh", which was defeated at Stamford bridge Chelsea - 0:6.
the Situation could still Tinker with Napoli, but it was not there.
the miner – Napoli 2:1 (1:0)
goals: Tyson, 15, Ferreira, 58 – Milik, 72, penalty
Napoli: Reina, Husi, Albiol, koulibaly, ghoulam, Zielinski (Allan, 67), Diawara, Hamsik (Mertens, 60), Callejón, Milik, Insigne
Warning Insigne, Mertens, Coulibaly
Referee Felix Zwayer (Germany). Kharkov. Metalist. 32 679 viewers
the Neapolitan team has not justified the expectations that are expected. But the Pitmen were very good and showed that very carefully studied his opponent, at the time, as Maurizio Sarri at some points is clearly not paying attention. The hosts scored an early goal as something like "Napoli" and began to feel more confident. The "azurri" there were three real chance to level the score, but scored again Ukrainian players.
After entering the field Dries Mertens the game is much livelier and the Belgian won a penalty that was converted Arkadiusz Milik. The rest of the match could score your own or others, but the 2-1 score remained unchanged. After the defeat of Napoli already has such a wide room for maneuver and must score maximum points in the remaining matches.
the head coach of "Napoli" Maurizio Sarri:
- At the beginning of the match, Shakhtar were much better than us. They were more aggressive and more confident in their abilities. Believe that their victory is well deserved. Now I understand why Shakhtar was in the first seeding pot at the draw. The last 20 minutes we played better, and the opponent began to have problems in defense. Maybe they were tired, and we got Mertens, who began to create chances. I have no complaints about the defensive line, which has done its job. But the attacking players link little defensively. (UEFA's official website)
In the second round, Napoli, September 26, at the "San Paolo" to take the Dutch "Feyenoord, who received a painful defeat at home to Manchester city - 0:4.
for "Naples Slavic"
The media in Italy: the Bulgarian NATO soldiers refused to fire on Russian 13.09.2017 at 05:22
Convenient opponent for FC Napoli on the eve of start in the Champions League 12.09.2017 at 05:20
Singer Zara sung in the Roman Coliseum along with Andrea Bocelli 11.09.2017 at 06:12
Italy is recognized as one of the worst countries for life immigrants 10.09.2017 at 05:52
Naples. The last performances of the summer in San Paolo Maggiore 10.09.2017 at 04:37
Rome.Riots: police broke up a demonstration of homeless migrants, photo 08.09.2017 at 07:15
Not all the fans liked the minimal victory of the Italian team 07.09.2017 at 05:12
Naples. Free tours at the Roman Baths on the street Terracina 06.09.2017 at 11:02
The festival of Piedigrotta in Naples, history and reality 06.09.2017 at 05:40
Salerno: a free vacation in exchange for ideas 05.09.2017 at 10:33