RSS feeds in the directory: 2818
Added today: 0
Added yesterday: 0
EUR/NZD Strategy of the transaction Direction of transaction Purchase Entrance (open price) 1,6410 Goal (closing price) of 1.6530, Stop Loss 1,6330 Horizon till 19.00 MSK 29.09.2017*
- the RBNZ said that monetary policy will remain accommodative for a long time
- the ECB has clearly signaled that it is preparing to normalize monetary policy. And that makes his stance more rigid in comparison with the RBNZ
- the Index of economic sentiment in the Eurozone is growing
- the EUR / USD pair strengthened above the 50-day moving average
you Need to open a transaction in Libertex for buying EUR/NZD at a price of 1,6410 28.09.2017 no later than 23:59 GMT.
In the case of negative developments, the net loss will not exceed 2.1 percent.
If you want to get your position size multiplier, the potential profit and loss for Libertex, connect to the service the Morning from Forex Club .
* If the transaction is not closed for orders (take-profit, stop-loss), it is recommended to close manually before the specified date.
Warning: Profitability in the past does not mean profitability in the future. Any projections are for informational purposes and do not guarantee results.
Euro, kiwi, ECB, RBNZ, Forex club EURNZD
The foreign exchange market. C "canadian" things are different now 28.09.2017 at 08:27
The foreign exchange market. The ruble is in the range 27.09.2017 at 20:03
The foreign exchange market. Euro. What's next? 27.09.2017 at 16:50
THE NZD/USD. The fall can not be avoided 27.09.2017 at 12:57
The foreign exchange market. The ruble will continue to grow 26.09.2017 at 21:00
WHEAT: weather and speculation push the price up 26.09.2017 at 14:38
The foreign exchange market. The yen will rise for three reasons 26.09.2017 at 10:23
The ruble is bound to grow 25.09.2017 at 21:52
The foreign exchange market. It must be sold! 25.09.2017 at 07:02
The foreign exchange market. Bitcoin panic prematurely 22.09.2017 at 14:21