RSS feeds in the directory: 2797
Added today: 0
Added yesterday: 0
Japanese Naomi Osaka in the final of the US Open who beat Serena Williams with the score 6:2, 6:4, commented on the finals and the behavior of the opponent.
- How you reacted to everything that happened? You heard Serena yelling at the judge? How hard was it to remain focused?
– I really didn't hear anything, because he turned his back. I didn't know what was going on.
- You seems a bit surreal that you are a champion of the US Open?
– Well, now it does not seem real. Maybe in a few days I realize I did.
Now I don't even know. Except for the fact that in the hall a lot of journalists, I have a feeling that it is a regular tournament.
- took place on the court ruined this moment, or you can just close your eyes to the scandal? During the ceremony, you seemed upset.
– Yes, I just had a lot of emotion, and it is difficult to clearly understand what what about.
- you said You had his back turned, but you couldn't miss the moment when Serena just shouted at the judge. What were you thinking at this moment? You know the rules about tips coach, broken rackets, insults the judges?
– In the stands, very noisy, so I didn't hear anything. And when I turned around, the score was 5:3, and I was a bit surprised. But anyway, I thought that I need to concentrate on the game because she's a great champion and can win at any time.
I tried in that moment to focus on yourself.
- How important is it for you to disengage from the stands from people who were shown on the monitors? How did you manage to do that in the first final of "Grand slam"?
– I Think I managed to do it just because it's my first final. I thought that I must not succumb to nerves or something that we need to focus on tennis, because due to this I reached the final.
I thought that whatever was going on outside of the court, for me, when I go to the site, the main thing – tennis.
You are often told that Serena was your idol. Her behavior in the finale it didn't change?
– the fact that I don't know what happened on the court. And I'll always remember that Serena, which I love. For me it changes nothing. Off the grid and on the award ceremony, she treated me kindly. I don't think that will change.
- Why you felt it necessary to apologize for the fact that you fulfilled your purpose?
– This question evokes so much emotion (starts to cry).
Okay. Because I know she really wants to win the 24th "Grand slam", right? Everyone knows it. It's in advertising, it's everywhere. When I go on court, I'm a different person, right? I'm not a fan of Serena and tennis player that plays with another player.
But when I hugged her at the net... (Starts to cry).
When I hugged her at the net, I felt like a child.
"I Have a daughter and I'm always honest." Hysterical Serena Williams in the final of the US Open
Forget the hysterical Serena and love tennis Naomi Osaka. And herself
Beijing 2022 will present at the Eastern economic forum in Vladivostok 09.09.2018 at 01:35
Dzyuba and Kudryashov will miss the match with the Czech Republic 08.09.2018 at 21:10
Sergei Mokin: "At this stage, do not attach much importance to the result" 08.09.2018 at 20:57