Directory of RSS feeds
Statistics

RSS feeds in the directory: 2797

Added today: 0

Added yesterday: 0

House / Health

How to live long and be healthy

ARTICLES | Classdiet 23.10.2018 at 18:53

Articles on the topic: a person's weight, proper nutrition, healthy lifestyle, overweight, what should I do to lose weight

Life expectancy of people on the planet increases, but not everywhere equally. There are so-called "blue zones" where the population is less pain cancer and cardiovascular disease, and lives longer than in other parts of the world.

Scientists identify and study the "blue" zone. These include the Italian island of Sardinia, Ikaria in Greece, Okinawa Prefecture in Japan and the Californian community of Loma Linda. What do centenarians, what kind of lifestyle do they lead?

Withdrawn rules 9 (POWER 9), which they observe, and which can be used by everyone:

1. Be active.

2. Reduce the calories

3. Eat more plant foods.

4. Occasionally allow yourself is red wine.

5. Remove the stress.

6. Have a goal in life.

7. Explore faith.

8. Maintain family ties.

9. Surround yourself with those who support the values of the "blue zones".

Scientists came to the conclusion that life expectancy heredity provides about 40%. This, of course, not a little, but the remaining 60% is lifestyle and nutrition.

So you can keep an active lifestyle is a generator of health. Follow the simple rules — hours of active walking a day and any fitness that you like 2-3 times a week for 40 minutes or swimming in the pool.

currently, scientists around the world agree that our health largely depends on the activity of intestinal bacteria that form the microbiota. Fibers cause the growth of lactobacilli and gram-negative bacteria, which are necessary for normal intestinal microflora. So you need to eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.

Make a conclusion on how to live a long and joyful life: be active, not only physically, but intellectually, to eat right, to be able to relax and not to accumulate stress, not to forget the medical control health.

Other feed items

Diet for immunity 07.10.2018 at 18:30

Products to increase muscle mass 09.09.2018 at 18:10

The use of taurine 12.08.2018 at 18:55

Waist and health 22.07.2018 at 17:05

Use vegetables 13.07.2018 at 14:04

Fiber for weight loss 24.06.2018 at 16:35

Saturated fats 27.05.2018 at 14:39

Harmful nutrition tips 12.05.2018 at 16:14

Healthy eating: vegetables raw or cooked 07.05.2018 at 17:54

The use of olives 22.04.2018 at 18:41