RSS feeds in the directory: 2799
Added today: 0
Added yesterday: 0
Romanian firefighter saved the dog's life by giving her chest compressions and artificial respiration from mouth to mouth after she was poisoned by carbon monoxide, according to the portal Mashable.
Video released on Friday by Tudor Bone (Costi Tudor) to Facebook, gathered by Monday, more than two million hits.
During a fire in a house in the Romanian town of Pitesti the owner of the dog was seriously injured and taken to hospital, and the pet was left lying on the sidewalk.
Seeing this, a firefighter Costache Mugurel had a dog first aid, making indirect heart massage and artificial respiration. Then the animal was taken to a veterinary clinic.
After this delighted social media users are bombarded Mugurel words of gratitude and smiles.
As noted by Mashable, the animal rescue with the help of artificial respiration – an extremely rare event.
Share interesting news:
the Message of the Romanian fireman saving a dog turned into a hero Facebook (+Video) appeared first on Travel portal.
Between Russia and Egypt will resume Charter flights 03.11.2018 at 07:22
Internet freedom in Russia is lower than in the Gambia 03.11.2018 at 07:22
The Finance Ministry told how regions to increase the income 03.11.2018 at 07:22
34% of Russian tourists plan in advance only a two-week vacation 03.11.2018 at 04:22
The EU plan to test tourists lie detector 03.11.2018 at 04:22
"Siberia" will fly from Moscow to Lipetsk 29.10.2018 at 02:28
In Italy, thrown on the road a stub tour cost 30 Euro 29.10.2018 at 02:28
Tourism in Germany 28.10.2018 at 21:30
Austrian Airlines offers to celebrate the New year right in the sky over Vienna 28.10.2018 at 18:27