RSS feeds in the directory: 374
Added today: 0
Added yesterday: 0
How to choose the best solution or best way of achieving the result? Will consider the practical techniques of carrying out of brainstorming from the book "Jedi techniques".
Two modes of thinking
The first thing to select is to do so had to choose from, that is to score a lot of options of varying degrees of delirium. Even the theorem of Pythagoras (seemingly not the most difficult on the planet) has about three hundred of the evidence. It is unlikely that you encounter a problem that can be solved only one way. But to see all the different solutions may not be so simple, it will require skill switching between different modes of thinking.
These two modes: focused and diffuse. In the focused mode we can think about the details of any specific ideas, appreciate it. But in order to see all the diversity of ideas, we need the diffuse mode of thinking. In each moment we are in one of them, moreover, we always gravitate to the focused state. That's why, when we have nothing to do, look he is looking for something fun: we're about to start advertising on billboards, to pay attention to the radio or look at moving pictures on the TV.
Sitting, doing nothing, for many of us — a very difficult task.
the First thing to do before you start the brainstorming process (the diffuse mode of thinking), as can be more clearly present the result (focused mode). In fact, we need to answer a number of questions, such as:
1. What should I do? This is your project, describe it in one or two sentences.
2. So what? What are the benefits you can expect as a result of the implementation of the project?
3. What else? Apart from your project, you need to perform, what resources to obtain or which constraints to remove in order for the project to bring the expected results?
4. And not that? What happens if the project is not completed?
5. What? How terrible and severe the consequences of failure of this project?
6. Who and why need this project? Who and how would use them? 7. How else can you achieve "to what?" Is there any alternative implementation of the original project, but it gives the same (or even better) results?
the Answers to these questions will help you to focus on business or project. It is unlikely that they will lead to the emergence of any new ideas- most likely, simply will help to organize what you already knew. Proceed to the next stage.
the Phase of bridgerule
the easiest way is to take a clean sheet of paper, write in the center the title of your project, surround it with a circle and start to write and draw whatever comes into your head. If the head did not come, try using the list to bridgerule. The essence of the following. Relaxed and slowly start to read what is written below. Pay no attention to the senselessness of many items and feel free to write down even what seems outright nonsense.
this is Nonsense or not nonsense, we'll see; the installation of any brainstorming — the most judgmental thinking. Moreover, it often happens that a seemingly crazy idea "pulls" of our mind is really a worthwhile idea.
so, slowly and thoughtfully read the following list:
1. How would approach this project:
V. a Complete idiot.
G. Eric Cartman.
D. Your best friend.
E. Vasily Ivanovich Chapaev.
2. Think of and write down two or three analogies for design "is same as". For example:
A. to Go on vacation is the same as Amundsen was going to Antarctica, only to the beach and all living things.
B. to Complete the project is the same as snow white and the seven dwarves to win basketball from the Chicago Bulls.
V. to Disassemble the balcony is just like playing Tetris, only in reverse order.
to make an Appointment with the dentist is the same as on the phone ordering sushi pickup.
3. Try to picture project with the help of simple geometric shapes and men.
4. What are the limitations of the project? Try to imagine that you broke it. In some cases, it will be even better? For example:
A. you Need to release it before the holiday — I'm on vacation, and the team does everything herself without me... (they are so much more productive work, the more vacation I can't break).
B. the Project must be completed before the end of the month — six months later, we still work... (the client liked our idea, and he gladly agreed on additional improvements).
V. To enter the country I need a visa — I'm standing at the border control without a passport... (I'm being deported to his homeland a connecting flight that lasts three weeks on a tropical island without the Internet).
5. If you already have the solution, whether it is possible to carry out the project, making it all the way around?
A. in order to lose weight, enroll in fitness? Maybe I should buy a new TV?
B. to learn English, to enroll? Maybe to teach?
V. to Set a puzzle to the candidate during the interview? And he is testing us!
6. If your solution is not ideal and leads to undesirable side effects, in some situations, these effects would be very desirable? For example:
A. Vacation in December is cold. But if I was skiing...
B. to Make repairs in the apartment with the furniture uncomfortable, although if you whitewash the ceiling, lying on the Cabinet, it is possible not to spend money on a stepladder...
7. Ripping up the template, do not, as is customary. For example:
A. to Start a new life on Monday? But come on Wednesday!
B. Reply to e-mail? Maybe send a reply postcard by regular mail?
If you are lucky, it is likely that one of the points that captured your attention and on the sheet with the project name circled, there are many new entries, illustrations and everything else. If this did not happen — sorry. Perhaps this method is not for you, or the project is interesting enough to start creative thinking, and maybe you are too busy other issues that don't allow you even a minute to stop thinking about them.
GIVE the CHILDREN a Master class: "Foundations of Robotics" 04.12.2018 at 16:52
New jobs for 04.12.2018 04.12.2018 at 14:17
New jobs for 03.12.2018 03.12.2018 at 20:07
New jobs for 30.11.2018 30.11.2018 at 17:34
New jobs for 28.11.2018 29.11.2018 at 04:59
New jobs for 27.11.2018 27.11.2018 at 18:22
"HR administration" — training, which made a great impression! 25.11.2018 at 21:41
How to create adaptive buttons and boxes in CSS 25.11.2018 at 21:17
7 targeting tools in Facebook for beginners 25.11.2018 at 21:13