RSS feeds in the directory: 2817
Added today: 0
Added yesterday: 0
The Price of oil (June futures Brent) on Thursday 28 March to 16.36 Moscow time have decreased relative to the previous close at 1.2% to 66.46 USD per barrel.
the Market of "black gold" continues to experience pressure from data of U.S. Department of energy to increase by 2.8 million barrels of commercial oil reserves in the country over the past week - to 442,3 million barrels. Experts predicted decrease in stocks of 1.1 million barrels.
meanwhile, Minister of energy of Russia Alexander Novak said that the Charter on permanent cooperation of the OPEC countries+ being finalized and could be signed in may-June.
Saudi Aramco said the purchase of shares in 70% 69,1 billion dollars in petrochemical Corporation of the Kingdom of Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC). The remaining 30% SABIC are not part of the deal, and Saudi Aramco has no plans to acquire them. The company next week will release bonds worth $ 10 billion to Finance this deal.
the pair Euro-dollar decreases in the direction of the round support level of 1.12. The pressure on the European currency continues to be uncertainty about Brexit.
the British parliamentarians didn't support any of the eight options for further action relating to Brexit. It was designed to help the country's authorities to find a consensus out of the EU. The parliamentarians demonstrated that they are strongly against a British exit from the EU on 12 April without an agreement. The idea of a new referendum on Brexit increasingly popular among lawmakers.
in addition, a negative for the Euro were data on the reduction in March German inflation to 1.5% yoy after February's figures at 1.7%. Meanwhile, the ECB aims to keep inflation just below 2%. This level of prices shows the optimal growth of the economy.
In summary, 16.36 GMT, the Euro declined with the start of trading on the last fixing by 0.3% to 1,1222 dollar.
Market, USA, dollar, oil, ruble, Forex club
Not found economic events 2019-03-28 for 2019-03-28
Review: global markets and the Euro was scared for global growth 22.03.2019 at 17:10
Overview: oil corrected down to $67, Euro to $1,13 22.03.2019 at 13:26
Cryptocurrency cheaper again within the downward trend 22.03.2019 at 07:37
The announcement of the main event on March 22 22.03.2019 at 07:36
Overview: oil is the step forward and stop zashtormilo Euro after fed decision 21.03.2019 at 15:56
The world was not on conflicting factors 21.03.2019 at 11:41