RSS feeds in the directory: 2817
Added today: 0
Added yesterday: 0
GBP/USD Strategy of the transaction Direction of transaction Selling Entrance (open price) 1,2865 Goal (closing price) 1,2780 Stop Loss 1,2930 Horizon till 19.00 MSK 16.05.2019*
- the labor Market is disappointing. A growing number of applications for unemployment benefits, and the rate of wage growth is reduced
- the Situation of Brexit still remains unclear. Another vote in agreement with EU to be held in the first week of June. But there is no guarantee that the Parliament will vote "For"
- amid uncertainty decreases the investment activity, which, coupled with the negative situation in the labour market could weaken the country's economy
- Prices are fixed below the 50-day moving average
you Need to open a transaction in Libertex to sell the pair GBP/USD at price 1,2865 not later 15.05.2019 21:00 GMT:
In the case of negative developments, the net loss will not exceed 1.6%.
If you want to get your position size multiplier, the potential profit and loss for Libertex, connect to the service Libertex Show .
* If the transaction is not closed for orders (take-profit, stop-loss), it is recommended to close manually before the specified date.
Warning: Profitability in the past does not mean profitability in the future. Any projections are for informational purposes and do not guarantee results.
the pound, unemployment, Brexit, UK, libertex Displayed author: rogova-iv GBPUSD
World markets grow by renewed hopes for a trade agreement 15.05.2019 at 09:55
The stock market is torn up at the head with XRP 15.05.2019 at 07:20
The announcement of the main event on may 15 15.05.2019 at 07:13
Overview: world markets remained broadly on hopes trading world 14.05.2019 at 18:33
Overview: oil rising again due to attacks on Saudi oil infrastructure 14.05.2019 at 15:53
Oil prices again decrease in the trading concerns 08.05.2019 at 13:12
Cryptocurrencies are down after a hacker attack on Binance 08.05.2019 at 09:03
Libertex Show: the Uptrend is broken 08.05.2019 at 08:33