RSS feeds in the directory: 374
Added today: 0
Added yesterday: 0
The Incident happened in Staffordshire, 11-year-old almost died because of the left to charge overnight tablet.
the Boy put the gadget on the bed beside him and fell asleep. In the morning he found that the charger burned through the mattress and the whole room is covered with a layer of black soot. In this case the teenager was not injured.
the scene called the fire Department. According to them, during the night the battery is hot at first and burned the sheets. The family was lucky that the incident did not provoke further fire, said rescuers.
This case is a grim reminder not to leave charging devices on materials that can ignite when heated, – said the lifeguard brad Robbins.
Robbins also added that it is important to check the status of the fire alarm system in the house.
this building did not have a working fire alarm, which would alert the family about the incident earlier, he said.
Ruddington throw a party in honor of the anniversary of the cat 24.06.2019 at 18:59
Due to the invasion of rats Queen Elizabeth II left Buckingham Palace 24.06.2019 at 18:13
Sturgeon believes that Johnson is not suitable for the post of Prime Minister 21.06.2019 at 18:03
Inexperienced hairdresser burned the girl's head and deprived of hair 21.06.2019 at 17:00
Deputy foreign Minister attacked a Greenpeace activist 21.06.2019 at 16:48
Johnson and hunt fell in the final struggle for the post of Prime Minister 20.06.2019 at 19:12
Britain plans to stop diesel trains 20.06.2019 at 17:10
Wanted dead Prince Harry, the students sat in jail 19.06.2019 at 19:11