RSS feeds in the directory: 374
Added today: 0
Added yesterday: 0
The Great German experts call it an exceptional player, as coach Joachim löw. Kai Havers is considered the greatest talent of football and could soon become a partner of Robert Lewandowski in Bavaria.
He's only 20 years old, and he plays regularly in the Bundesliga for four years. Joachim löw says he is unique, and many have compared him to Mestom with Ozil . However, it does not ennoble him, as others believe it to be the greatest talent in German football at the moment.
Kai Havers makes a sensation in German football midfielder "Bayer" Leverkusen beats new records and the team chasing top of the table. On Saturday the pharmacists face tough trip to Monchengladbach. If they win, they could jump on the podium.
the Attention of fans from Leverkusen will be confined to Haverty, without which win a good game would be extremely difficult. Fortunately, Germany is not accustomed to disappoint this season.
- He is an exceptional player, but today he played very well, said about him, Leverkusen coach Peter Bosch, after the match against Werder Bremen on Monday (4: 1). Havers scored two goals and, as befits a captain, led the team to victory.
Yes, 20-year-old captain, although the team lacks experienced players such as Sven Bender or Julian Baumgartlinger. For Bosz, however, skills are taken into account, and in this respect no one can compete with Havertz.
Only in this season, the midfielder scored 9 goals and got seven assists. The German approaches the basketball "double-double", which, however, does not impress anyone. In the end, Havers hit the net 17 times last season! He received recognition not only experts, but also competitors. In the vote of the players he was chosen best player of the season.
This "best" of his career was already a lot - he's the youngest recruit in the history of Bayer, the youngest player in Bundesliga history to have played in 50 matches, and the youngest, who scored 30 goals. Today he is listed among the "best" players in the League, and soon, perhaps in the world.
- He's already a world class player, he's unique. It has something special, and it shows in every match talked about this last year Matthias Sammer. His words have been repeated, among others Rudy Voeller, Joachim löw mentioned in the beginning, Owen Hargreaves or his former teammate Renato Augusto.
- He can become one of the best players in the world. In the end, it has everything you need an average midfielder - passing, dribbling, quality, finish - listed Brazilian, who asked a few weeks ago about the star of the Bundesliga. Ozil praised it for its other benefits.
- I couldn't believe it when I saw him at practice. Looks like he trained with us two or three years. It was amazing, I don't know where he got it, he's a teenager, and in the game he looks like a veteran, ' said the Germany coach, who gave him a chance to debut in 2018 and regularly encouraged the team in the qualifying rounds of Euro 2020.
In turn referred to Hargreaves estimates that Havers is a perfect combination of two former world leaders.
- He is like Mesut Ozil and Michael Ballack in one, he's like their hybrid. In the League a lot of young, talented players. However, Havertz has the greatest potential. He's already a super soccer player, and he's only 20 years old. I wouldn't be surprised if he quickly takes in the action of one of the giants of the Premier League, - declared the former football player of Bayern Munich and Manchester United.
Will it be this? British and German press regularly reports that "Bayer" is gradually becoming too small a club for Caverta. The leading clubs from England such as Liverpool or Chelsea, and, of course, Bayern Munich are mentioned in the context of the transfer.
Moving to Bavaria may seem logical, but if the Bavarians want to have it at home, they should probably beat your record transfer of 80 million Euro they paid for Lucas Hernandez. This is what follows from the words of Peter Bosch.
"Would be difficult to keep him here until next summer." This is the translation for 100 million euros ... what I'm saying, for more than 100 million. It is more expensive, - said the coach of Bayer Leverkusen in March. Pharmacists, however, there is a problem, because the German contract is valid until 2022, and they can't earn that kind of money next year.
What you think about this? Interestingly, Havers not afraid to speak of their plans aloud. - I'm ready for the next step in my career, I like challenges. I'm not afraid to go to another country, I take this into account, he said recently that only fueled the rumors of his imminent transfer to the Premier League.
However, it would be unfair to deprive of chances for Bayern. The appearance Caverta at the Allianz Arena could be great news for the fans, but above all for the German football Champions. Especially for the attackers, including Robert Lewandowski. The presence of such a great player in the middle of the field is a guarantee to 10 more goals in a single season.
Career offensive tackle is growing rapidly. In the blink of an eye, the teenager broke through to the Bayer team, and then quickly to the base "11". In the 20 years he's a star in the Bundesliga. What now? Maybe it's time to go even higher and catch the five with Lewandowski?
Further world Cup competitions may be cancelled. What about next season? 23.05.2020 at 11:54
60 million euros for Mauro Icardi! Inter Milan has received an offer 22.05.2020 at 16:07
Formula 1 due to coronavirus moved the Chinese Grand Prix 12.02.2020 at 13:08
The legendary Klinsmann left Gert 11.02.2020 at 11:02
Lionel Messi will miss another month 28.08.2019 at 11:20
Kant risks not to play in the match for the UEFA super Cup 13.08.2019 at 16:21
Tottenham announced the transfer of Manchester UTD's of Fulham 08.08.2019 at 18:43
Europa League: Astana coarsely crushed Valletta 08.08.2019 at 16:24
Atletico and Liverpool will compete for Dibalo 21.03.2019 at 14:09
Munir moved to Seville 12.01.2019 at 14:07